Dry 300 – vitamin-mineral premix for dry cows and heifers for 2 months before calving
Producer: Patent co, Serbia.
Group of animals: cattle.
A specially selected complex of vitamins and minerals satisfies the needs of the fetus and the cow itself in nutrients, which largely affects the success of the next lactation and the level of milk production.
Composition and quality indicators:
|Composition||Unit of measure||Amount|
|Vitamin A||IU/kg||296 800|
|Vitamin D3||IU/kg||53 000|
|Vitamin E||mg/kg||4 300|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||mg/kg||14 000|
|Zinc (sulfate)||mg/kg||1 645|
How does Dry 300 work?
- provides easier calving and reduces the number of retained placenta cases;
- normalizes the ratio of calcium and phosphorus in the diet;
- prevents obesity during transition period and the occurrence of metabolic disorders after calving;
- serves as prevention of maternity paresis, ketosis, displaced abomasum, acidosis and other diseases;
- quickly restores appetite after calving;
- promotes more intensive demonstration of signs of heat and increase in the percentage of conception rate.
Benefits of Dry 300:
- vitamin-mineral composition is tailored to the real needs of present-day cows, unlike the standard premix recipes;
- high levels of Vitamin A, D3, E and B3;
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) plays an important role in maintaining normal physiological processes in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy;
- vitamins of the highest quality from Western European manufacturers (not cheap Chinese analogues) are used;
- composition includes mineral components only in chelate and sulfate form, which allows to digest minerals by 80-90% (using the traditional oxide form, the level of digestibility is only 10-20%).
- 0.3 g/head/day from the beginning of the dry period up to calving