Lactarom – vitamin-mineral premix for dairy cows
Premix Lactarom should be used after calving during the entire lactation period. This will help satisfy the animals’ needs in the nutrients needed for production of a large amount of milk.
Producer: Patent co, Serbia.
Group of animals: cattle.
Composition and nutritional indicators
|Composition||Unit of measure||Amount|
|Vitamin A||IU/kg||742 000|
|Vitamin D3||IU/kg||73 650|
|Vitamin E||mg/kg||2 500|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||mg/kg||11 330|
|Zinc (sulfate)||mg/kg||4 920|
Mode of action:
- increase of milk yield and quality of milk with a high content of proteins and fats;
- decrease in the number of somatic cells in milk – improving its quality;
- strengthening the health and immunity of animals, saving on medicines;
- a more intensive demonstration of heat signs;
- increase of insemination efficiency;
- improvement of the hooves condition.
- vitamin-mineral composition is tailored to the real needs of present-day cows, unlike the standard premix recipes;
- high levels of Vitamin A, D3 and B3;
- vitamins of the highest quality from Western European manufacturers (not cheap Chinese analogues) are used;
- composition includes mineral components only in chelate and sulfate form, which allows to digest minerals by 80-90% (using the traditional oxide form, the level of digestibility is only 10-20%).
Mode of action:
- A high level of niacin (Vitamin B3) reduces stress in cows (especially at summer temperatures) and increases milk yield;
- Chelate forms of minerals improve the condition of hooves and serve as prevention of mastitis.
- 10 g/ lL of milk per day in the composition of feed additive.